Sweet and Sour Potato and Hotdog
This is a all time favorite dish for the little one and I personally love this dish too. In my memory, there are 2 version. First is the potato and hotdog combination and the other one is luncheon meat and potato combination. I prefer potato and hotdog, maybe beacuse i love hotdog more than luncheon meat.
I prefer to cook with more sauce as it goes well with white rice. Its really appetizing. I also swallow fried the potato and hotdog so its more tasty. However you may choose not to fried the ingredients.
- 4 sticks of Hotdogs, diced
- 2 small Potatoes, diced
- 1/2 white Onions, sliced
- 4 table spoon Tomato Ketchup
- 3 table spoon Chili Sauce
- 300ml of water
- Some Corn Starch for thickening
- Mix the sauce well, put aside
- On middle fire, swallow fired all the ingredients (Put in the potatoes first fried for 3 mins than put in the rest for another 3 mins)
- Take out all the ingredients, put aside and pour away the oil
- Fire a wok with some oil, put in all the ingredients and follow by the sauce.
- Fried for 5 mins, put in some starch for thickening.
- Ready to serve